Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Reading Terminal Market
from US$ 35.00
4,172 results
All reviews donuts baked goods fresh produce cookies many choices type of food dutch eating place bassett's ice cream soul food indoor market cheesesteak great market pennsylvania dutch roast pork sandwich under one roof food stalls cannoli
Reviewed 18 November 2017

It's a nice market with a variety of shops to choose from but I wasn't too impressed... I've been to many markets and this is about the same as others. Yes, it has a good variety and being in the middle of a city, it's a nice place to shop. Maybe I'm spoiled living amongst farms and surrounded by many local markets...

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Upon entering Reading Terminal Market your senses are awakened from the sights, smells, sounds, and so many wonderful food choices.
We went on a Saturday as we were in the area visiting and it was crowded, but oh, what a wonderful time we had exploring...just wished we had more time to see all the shops and bigger bellies to sample more of the delicious food offerings!
We look forward to making a return visit...hopefully soon!

1  Thank Kelly V
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to spend some time wandering through the market, people watching and picking up a few things.

1  Thank Ed W
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

An absolute must when visiting Philadelphia.
Last weekend we held a small conference at the Hotel next door. I didn't have much time to visit the local restaurants but don't feel left out as the market had just about every taste I needed.
From Breakfast at Down Home Diner to wrapping I the weekend with Cookies and ice cream everything was delicious. Just walking in the door you are is a treat as you take on all the wonderful smells.
Each stall is something different. If in a group it's easy to please everyone and meet in the middle to eat together. Other options are several sit down restaurants or counter style seating.
I had Beck's Cajun, The Rib Stand, Spataro's Cheesesteaks and a few more. No disappointments.
I won't kid you the crowds are relentless. I saw folks standing in 30 min lines for doughnuts. Some stalls you could only see from a distance. Most times after I had my order I escaped out a door even if it meant walking outside all the way around this huge building. There was no leisurely shopping through the cookbook or honey stores like I wanted.
Another down side was it closed at 6pm nightly and some places at 5pm. A lot of places were closed on Sunday as well.
Overall well worth the crowd

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Reading Terminal Market has something for everyone. If you can't find something that you like to eat there you don't like food. The produce and meats are excellent and there are lots of cool shops.