“Pork Sandwich”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Like many, we sat at the bar and had to try the pork sandwich. I was a bit bummed that they were out of Broccoli Rabe and had to substitute spinach. It was still a fun experience and I will say the sharp provolone is an interesting twist for sure.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Had a pork w/broccoli rabe and a roast beef sandwich and the meat was tender, the bread soft, but neither was tasty mostly because the sharpness of the cheese overwhelmed the meat so it seemed flavorless. The line moves quickly. The sandwiches are large, but neither of us could get over the overwhelming sharp cheese taste.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! We had the roast beef sandwich with peppers and I had broccoli rab on the side. If you haven’t tried the RAB ask for it on the side. The seating was limited in the Reading Terminal. This should definitely be a stop on your list when visiting the city.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I share the sentiment of thousands of fans of this food stand enjoying the great taste. Will have to return to try the rest of the menu here. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

greeted nicely sit where ever you want bar style stools at the counter our waitress was very good I ordered the roast pork with mustard and my wife ordered the roast beef was very good me water her fountain me bottled me I love good green hots and you know what on the counter right in front of me was a large amount of self serve green hots they used the right amount of mustard and you all know we pickle and hots or sweets do not like the little plastic containers ! I recommend this place highly if in town around the reading terminal stop in you won’t be disappointed we spent $40.00 .