“The roast pork is just as good.”
Review of Tommy DiNic's

Tommy DiNic's
Ranked #70 of 5,098 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I reviewed this place five years ago. It was wonderful then and it was nice to see they kept up. My sandwich was tender and juicy just like it was five years ago when I ate there. I just wish they sold 4XL shirts so I could have brought one home. Such a nice place right inside Reading Terminal Market! My wife and kids liked the sandwich as well. The line moves briskly through the counter as well. We went at Saturday lunchtime and they did a good job of keeping the line moving.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We didnt get there until about 4:30. I got the last sausage sandwich and they were out of other things already. But the sausage sandwich tasted great... My wife had the brisket sandwich.. I got a couple of bites of it and it was well worth it. The restaurant wasnt fancy at all it was located in the middle of terminal reading market. Just a bar no tables but well worth the visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Well attended, very famous as "the best" in Philly. Service good, sandwich good. I would go for that authentic Philly experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Came due to hype over pork sandwich. What’s the big deal? Just one wet tasteless sandwich. Big though and reasonably priced.

1  Thank PerryPatetik
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

One of the better meal ball subs I’ve had. Def recommend this place! I think I will try another dish the next time I go though. Give it a shot if you want some inexpensive and good food.