“The sausage sandwich was great”
Review of Tommy DiNic's

Tommy DiNic's
Ranked #69 of 5,098 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We didnt get there until about 4:30. I got the last sausage sandwich and they were out of other things already. But the sausage sandwich tasted great... My wife had the brisket sandwich.. I got a couple of bites of it and it was well worth it. The restaurant wasnt fancy at all it was located in the middle of terminal reading market. Just a bar no tables but well worth the visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Well attended, very famous as "the best" in Philly. Service good, sandwich good. I would go for that authentic Philly experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Came due to hype over pork sandwich. What’s the big deal? Just one wet tasteless sandwich. Big though and reasonably priced.

1  Thank PerryPatetik
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

One of the better meal ball subs I’ve had. Def recommend this place! I think I will try another dish the next time I go though. Give it a shot if you want some inexpensive and good food.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Was in Center Philly for a convention. Have not been to DiNic's for many years and figured I would try it out again as I love roast pork sandwiches. I have been to John's Roast Pork many times and figured this could be a great comparison! Let me tell you just skip this place. What I got was tasteless. Thank god they had Salt and Pepper shakers on the counter as without them I would have not been able to eat it.It had ZERO flavor. Tasted like it was backed with no seasonings, sliced down and dropped into a pan filled with plain old water. I paid my bill and went away wishing I was in South Philly at John's! Skip this place!

1  Thank Larry L