US$ 154
US$ 144
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 230/night.

US$ 155
The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$ 166
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 242/night.

US$ 212
US$ 197
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 267/night.

US$ 157
US$ 136
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 198
US$ 186
US$ 172
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

US$ 154
US$ 148
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 228/night.

US$ 226
US$ 195
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 232/night.

US$ 159
US$ 151
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

3,711 results
All reviewsbroad streetgreat locationdouble treewarm cookiesthe executive loungecenter cityacademy of musickimmel centercorner roomwithin walking distanceparking garageacross the streetfront desk staffupon checkhigh floorstreet noisefitness center
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Doubletree Hilton for a weekend trip to Philly for two nights.

Good:

Location: we walked almost everywhere in the city from this hotel without the need to take a taxi to any of the touristy places (my husband and I love to walk). Also, the hotel is just across the street from Academy of Music and Kimmel Center. We did not plan on attending any shows while in Philly originally but we happened to learn about School of Rock musical that was going on in the Academy of Music. We decided on buying a last minute tickets and attend the show and we are very glad that we did.

Service: front desk was very friendly and check in was very easy. They also welcome you with warm cookies upon check-in. That was a very nice touch and we both enjoyed the cookies :) We also were able to check in early (around 12PM) and got upgraded to high floor room. I am a Diamond member so that definitely helped with the upgrade and early check in.

Improvement:

Breakfast: I am a Platinum member with Marriott and comparing the breakfast between the two, I would say that Hilton has a lot of improvement to offer to their breakfast menu/buffet. The section of the buffet was very limited and food did not seem fresh.

Club Lounge: the lights were always turned off in the evening and it sounded like an abandoned place. Also, their non-alcoholic drink selection was lacking. They also had all drinks pushed to the very back of the fridge. WHY?! It was impossible for me to grab any of the drinks and had my husband do that. If I did not have my husband with me, I would have been out of luck. Also, they did not have any coffee or tea available. I missed the Marriott club lounge for sure.

Room Tip: high floors have the best views of the city. We enjoying sitting by the window in the morning sipping on our coffee with amazing views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
KTMurnane, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear MillennialWanderlust,

It was a pleasure having you and your husband as our recent guests. Philadelphia is certainly one of the most walkable cities, and our perfect central location allows walkers like yourselves to easily navigate the city's sites. Based on your feedback we will certainly ensure that the cold beverages in our Executive Lounge are easily accessed by all of our guests. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a great location, especially for people attending a show at The Academy of Music. The breakfast buffet and wait staff were outstanding. Our disappointment had to do with not getting the room we selected and were expecting by using the online check in the night before.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 2 April 2018

There were quite a few problems with my stay, which is the second time I stayed at this hotel. The rooms are in need of a refresh--the wallpaper was peeling from the walls and the carpets were stained. The bathroom was not clean. Literally there was hair all over the floor and bathtub when I checked in. On 2 out of my 4 day stay there was no hot water. I had to take a cold shower. The bathtub and sink were very slow to drain. I would not stay at this hotel again unless or until the hotel is updated and service improves.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Traveler201842

Dear Traveler201842,

Thank you for your feedback. Our guest room and guest floor hallway refresh is underway, being completed on a floor-by-floor basis. We'd love for you to return in a few months to see the fantastic results! All the best.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a really good affordable option if you are looking for a place in Center City that is centrally located to almost everything. It is right across from the Kimmel Center and convenient to lots of shopping and restaurants. It is still a do-able walk to Old City and the historic sites as well as Rittenhouse Square, Reading Terminal Market and other activities.

There is valet as well as a parking garage that is affordable for city prices and easy to get in and out and park. The hotel is very big. The lobby is very large and open and there is a big bar and restaurant off the lobby which gets rowdy and crowded on the weekend but it is fun. There is a nice indoor pool but the water is way too chilly.

The check-in staff was very polite, efficient and helpful. Very sweet to our young children.

The rooms were nice sized and clean. Standard chain hotel décor. We had a good view of Broad Street. There was wet bar area with cold fridge, coffee maker and other necessities. The beds were comfortable and the television worked well with lots of channels. We were facing Broad Street so the outside noise at night is pretty bad. If you want a quiet room, then I do not suggest staying here or staying in a room facing the city.

I do not have any complaints. I received a nice, clean hotel room at a reasonable rate conveniently located to the Merriam Theatre where we were attending a show.

Dear HappyNewlywed08,

Thank you to you and your family for choosing to stay with us while attending a show at The Merriam. Your detailed feedback regarding our value, central location, convenient parking, and friendly staff will certainly be of benefit to our TripAdvisor audience. We'd love to have you visit again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have stayed at many DoubleTree hotels and chose those one for our spring break vacation to Philly. We had an early flight and thus arrived before our room was ready. We sat at the bar area and Joseph was very kind to bring cookies and welcome us! Checkin was quick and friendly. We settled into our room (#1821) and received a text from management to see how our stay was thus far – the room was clean and had a great view of Broad and Locust Streets. We had breakfast daily at the Balcony (I posted a review), but didn’t get a chance to use all facilities (eg. pool, exercise room, sauna). The wi-fi in the room was OK; but I had to refresh the connection and login again with the code several times in the middle of work. I used the business center which has a nice amenity (free printing) that enabled me to take care of business tasks. The on-site ATM machine was also a nice amenity since my primary bank is not in this area.

To be fully transparent, the traffic and noise in the area was loud (eg. cars honking, construction). Around 7:30am on Saturday morning, we were alarmed by a very loud chopper that was carrying large equipment to the roof of a nearby building (who scheduled that dropoff?)!! These are external factors that can not be controlled by the hotel, but it’s good to know they have a quiet policy from 11AM to 7AM so that you can get restful night of sleep. If this helps, the rooms with odd numbers face Broad St, rooms with even numbers are on the other side and may be more insulated to exterior noise.

I liked the location because it was centrally located to most places we wanted to see. Philly is extremely walkable and we were able to visit Philadelphia Museum of Art (25 min walk), Chinatown and Reading Terminal (12 min), Geno’s and Pat’s for cheese stakes (30 min). There is also lots of shopping within a 10 min walk, convenience and drug stores are within a 5 minute walk. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and we enjoyed our first visit to Philly!

Dear ttaylor2u,

We appreciate the time and thought you put into both this review and the review you left on our Balcony's TripAdvisor page! Our readers and future guests are certain to benefit from your insights on your first visit to Philly! We'd love for you to visit us again soon.