“Fast and Yummy!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We were at Jefferson hospital NICU. We called and asked for delivery. They were there in 15 minutes! I was shocked. Only charged 11 cents delivery fee and both sandwiches were YUMMY! Very affordable, great flavor, great service...this place ROCKS!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Several of us in our firm go to JJ's a couple of times a week. Where else can you get a sandwich for less than $5. I love the Vito or the Hunter Club (which is a little more than $5.) The service is fast. and the bread really makes the sandwich.
If you are looking for a true "Philly" hoagie - this isn't the place -- because its different than a traditional hoagie.

Only downside is they don't have a frequent visitor card anymore....

Reviewed 30 October 2011

Jimmy johns has some good sandwiches.

VENUE/FOOD:

I usually go to the ones in University city. The one on Walnut is surrounded by other average/mid-scale restaurants. There are always of lot of collegiate people around having interesting lively conversations, especially in the summer when people are eating outside. Inside there is nice, clean sub shop decor. The one on Civic Center Blvd is brand new. My girlfriend, a very picky eater, likes the Turkey Tom. I'm not a fan of the alfalfa sprouts, but the ingredients seem pretty fresh.

I always get the BLT which is pretty hard to mess up. Good amount of bacon without being overbearing. The last time I went which was on a Friday I ordered one without mayo because I was going to eat it the next day. When I opened up the sandwich the next day at home, the mayo was on the side, just as I had asked. The lettuce on my BLT, however, was completely missing. Now, this was ordered at the newly opened Civic Center Blvd location, and the guy who made my sandwich was also training the girl at the register. That being said, it's still pretty hard to mess up a BLT. Yada, yada, yada, I still ate it : )

INSIDER TIP:

I like bread, and because BLT's aren't loaded up with a ton of stuff I always ask them to "leave the bread in" or "not to gut the bread." otherwise they will remove the inner doughy part of the topside of the bread to make room for the sandwich ingredients.

Also you can order online. Online registration is easy takes 2 minutes literally. Ordering is easy and even gives the "Leave the bread in" option. I think you can order up to a day in advance. This is helpful especially around lunchtime when you just want to be in and out and not wait for other people's sandwiches to be made.

OVERALL:

Go sandwich shop to go to for a fresh taste and some different ingredients. Won't break the bank.

2  Thank Markus C
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Love this place.

Price is average for the quick stop sandwich industry (Subway, Quizno's) but they make your sandwich in like less than a minute.

There is no microwaving of the chicken patty's (like certain competitors) or skimping on the toppings. All toppings and meat are fresh and delicious. Their bran of potato chips are awesome as well.

My personal favorite is the Tuna Sandwich on wheat with a pickle as my side.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 25 March 2008

Delicious Sandwiches... fast too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook