All reviews underground parking trail mix large room within easy walking distance bathroom sink would definitely stay here again yogurt night stay upon check road trip sonya elevator snow rates slopes
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

I planned to spend Thanksgiving with my family in Mammoth Lakes and booked a room at the Quality Inn about a week early hoping that I'd get a decent room on first come first serve basis.I read the reviews were decent and the pictures from Choice Hotels website looked convincing.

However when I checked in on Wednesday afternoon the room was had already been preselected for me: room 202. it wasn't a good sign because disappointment followed.

Here are a few things I wasn't happy about:
*Room 202 was next to the kitchen and when the cook prepared breakfast I could hear them banging on the wall at 5 am on weekdays. And the room wasn't even close in appearance to the pictures featured in Choice Hotels website
*The room has single pane windows and we could hear people talking outside of the hotel.
*The bed frame made squeaky noises in the slightest movement.
*For summer travelers the hotel has no air conditioning (as mentioned on their website).
*The food was ok. The pancakes crumbled like a piece of drywall.
*There is no gym in the property.

In short, I was not happy! Hopefully my family was the only one with issues at this hotel during the last Thanksgiving holiday. I wouldn't wish it on any other family because it was pretty bad.

One thing I liked about the hotel was that it has indoors parking because it snowed on Wednesday night. But I didn’t have to shovel snow on Thanksgiving day.

I do plan to come back to the area but I most likely won't stay at the Quality Inn.

Thanks

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
KapilaS22, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your trip to Mammoth Lakes.We will follow up with all areas mentioned so that improvements can be made going forward.
Thank You.

Reviewed 24 November 2018

We had two rooms at the first floor of this hotel and had a comfy stay. Nothing to impress but everything was there for us during our stay. There is underground parking with free access, our car informed us that a theft was attempted overnight, although no visible signs of this were present.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ggabi,
Thank you for the feedback.. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

I have been doing reviews for many years, and I was disappointed to read some of the low reviews for this place. We were more than happy to see that this place satisfied every need. First, the value is great. We liked the garage below that has an elevator to the first and second floors. It has been remodeled, and I noticed the new rugs, stairs, fresh colors. Especially liked the bathroom mirrors, with one on the door of the toilet room facing the one on the bathroom sink. The mattress and pillows very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast room on the second floor with a very pleasant hostess, Lietzel. In addition to the usual fare, there were hash browns with the sausage and eggs. She arrived with a fresh pot and served us all before pouring it into the thermos. The young man at the reception desk also was very nice. We appreciate that pets are not allowed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the feedback . We would love to see you again.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Check in was friendly but brief. Room was great size clean and comfortable. Wifi good. Parking no problem. Elevator. And breakfast is the standard spread, I’d like to see reusable plates and cups and cutlery there is far too much plastic an waste.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Spacious rooms in good repair. Room has everything you needed. Nice spa/pool. Complimentary coffee and breakfast was a nice surprise, sausage, eggs, toast,cakes etc. Perhaps our favourite hotel during our roadtrip. Excellent central location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,
Thank You for the feedback.