Booked in on our way round California and what a place,from booking in at reception by the most friendly receptionist Sylvia who could not do enough for you and even changed our room at our request.The only slight fault we had was that the fire in our room we could not light but after speaking to Sylvia the maintenance man was up in our room before I got there.The hotel was very well placed for the lakes and skiing runs which are just outside the hotel.Car parking is not a problem as it's all underground.When we arrived it was snowing in September although it was not forecasted till October but it was nice to see on the mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge