We recently spent a long weekend at Juniper Springs and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our one bedroom condo was reasonably sized and furnished. The unit was in good condition though clearly not new. The bed was comfortable, the sofa bed was not. The kitchen was adequately stocked and the bathroom was in decent condition, although the shower/bath could have used an overhaul. The ski locker and underground parking were extremely convenient and the check in/check out was very efficient. The greatest appeal of the property, however, is its ski-in/ski-out proximity to the Eagle Lodge next door, site of the Eagle chairlift, ski school, and lift ticket sales.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge