“Perfect Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room looking toward entry Living Room from the Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room w HDTV w HDDVR and BluRay
Living room looking toward entry
Living Room from the Dining Area
Living room looking toward bedrooms
Master (King) bedroom
Master bedroom
2nd (Queen) bedroom
Dining area
Kitchen
Bar and Kitchen
Loft showing Queen and Twin bed (both Memory foam)
Loft with Queen, Twin, and Bunk bed
Loft Bathroom. Sink and shower & toilet are separate
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nipomo, California
“Perfect Location!”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband & I and two teenage daughters stayed here with another couple and their teenage son. There was plenty of room and the beds were amazingly comfortable after skiing all day. The location is totally perfect, its close to everything. It also offered a season locker to leave the skis and snowboards at Canyon Lodge which was a huge convenience.

If I have to say anything negative, which is pretty hard, it would be that I wish they had more kitchen towels, as they only offered one. (we opted to wash the dishes by hand because the dishwasher seemed a bit loud), We ended up using the linens from the bathroom and I am sure the maid was not too pleased.

We were kinda bummed when we arrived and checked it out because we had thought there were TV's in all the rooms, but to be honest, we enjoyed just socializing and didn't even notice a day or two into the trip. The one in the living room was perfectly fine and the kids had one upstairs to everyone was happy.

All in all I would totally recommend this place. Richard was absolutely wonderful to work with and we will for sure make this a regular rental. I had never used flipkey before and I was getting a weird vibe so I ended up working directly with him and got it all squared away. Thanks so much for letting us stay there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the BEDS!
Liked least: Amount of towels available
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
r0b_C562
“So far, best family vacation!!”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Condo was nice & comfy for the entire family. Location of the condo was very convenient located near markets, restaurants & shopping.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Santa Clarita Valley

Ca
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing