“Yummy Gyro Sandwiches!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 July 2015

We stopped by the Pita Pit after reading good reviews on Yelp and found it to be delicious. The gyro sandwiches were yummy and were topped with our choice of toppings from a mini salad bar, including lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onion, pesto sauce, gyro sauce, spinach and many more options. The two young men who helped us were very personable and accommodating. They even gave me my toppings separately when I asked so I could share my gyro with my daughter...she loved it so much she ate 3/4 of it! My loss.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I had their gyro wrap. So good! I thought this was going to be purely Mediterranean/Greek; the Yelp categorization is a little misleading. However, I was satisfied with the gyro I ordered. I got gyro (lamb meat) with original hummus, spinach, tomatoes, red onion, olives, and avocado.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

I get tired of burgers and pizza when traveling and this place was a welcome deviation. Good food and prices weren't that bad. I will be back.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

We stopped in this place after a long drive and their pitas are great! They make them fresh and are good in size. We liked it so much we went back on our way back home!

Reviewed 11 April 2015

We had pitas for lunch and we all enjoyed what we ordered. They food was fresh, healthy, and tasted great!