“Great "American" Chinese food!”

Kuki Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #158 of 373 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed 14 May 2018

There are 2 menus at Kuki Restaurant. The authentic Chinese menu and the "American" Chinese menu. I can only refer to the "American" Chinese menu. My first impression at this restaurant was that everybody eating here was Asian. I figured that was a good sign. They were probably ordering from the authentic Chinese menu which I did not but, oh well. I loved their food! We had Cashew Shrimp, Hunan Chicken, Chicken and mixed vegetables. All entrees were absolutely delicious. The place itself was basic, nothing fancy, and the service was good with decent prices. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I thought the atmosphere was very plain, very bare bones, not very appealing. But when I saw that ALL of the patrons in the restaurant were of Chinese descent, I knew I was in good hands. I selected something from the authentic Chinese cuisine menu, the chicken with scallions in ginger sauce. The meal was so flavorful, much better than the "Americanized" Chinese cuisine that I've become accustomed to. Was a great experience, especially after a winning night at the casino!!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

If you want unadulterated Chinese food, this is the place locally. Hard working family business. The wait can be a little long in busy time but bearable. We have been here several times and have not been disappointed.

Will return soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This is a chinese resteraunt. Not American Chinese but actual Chinese. The food is brillantly presented, smells divine, and tastes better. The portions are quite generous and easily shareable. When I went with a friend we only had two dishes and could not finish them!