“Disappointed”

Add it.
New China Star Restaurant
Ranked #264 of 375 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed 28 October 2017

My husband and I have ordered from this restaurant before. The staff is very friendly and the food was good. When my daughter stopped by recently and ordered the vegetable fried rice, she noticed old and questionable rotting vegetables. This was disappointing to us and we will not be ordering from here again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is a take out eatery with good, but typical Chinese fare. Very friendly owners. We do take-out about once every 3 months here.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

I was not impressed the first time. Tried it a second time with no change. I am fairly sure I would not return, There are better Chinese restaurants in the area/