“Worth every $100.00 bill”

Emeril's Chop House
Ranked #21 of 368 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Third Street
Description: Tempt your palate with distinctive culinary creations at Emeril's premier restaurant on the East Coast.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Waited a long time to save up and finally enjoy this place. I used my comp dollars earned at the casino. I ordered everything I wanted and darn with the expense. Bone In Rib Eye was all that, Oysters served with nice presentation and sides. The scallops were perfectly done and worth the extra $16.00. Asparagus and Brussel Sprouts a must. Your gonna pay for this visit but worth every dollar. Expect about $100.00 a person with drinks. The service was fantastic. The whole staff acted like they were glad to be there and made you feel the same.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Listen. I feel so bad. I don't give reviews like this. I don't. But I can't take life right now. I just ate this pork chop that taste like some sh... you buy at Ctown and put in the oven and pour a packet of sauce over. Sorry.

I give 3 points for lovely staff and tasty side (mac n cheese). Don't order nasty pork chop.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I am very disappointed having to leave a bad review as I have had many decent meals here. Let's start with the positives - the wait service was superb. The bar tenders make good cocktail. I knew it was going to be one of those meals.. The hostess calls us to the podium, acknowledges us then scoops another group and leaves me there with my hands in pockets. Not a good impression with colleagues... Our appetizer, the calamari quite frankly was gross. Very fishy and the actual calamari, there was maybe 5 pieces in there. The rest was peppers disguised as calamari. We sent it back the 2nd order was maybe 7 pieces. It was a joke. The steaks were all over cooked, lacked flavor,was tough and honestly, I have had better at the diner. This was a massive disappointment especially at the price point.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. I had a salad and side order of Mac and cheese. Plenty of food. My husband had lobster tail and a sirloin steak that was cooked medium to perfection. Very nice atmosphere with fine dining.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My honey and I celebrated Valentine’s Day late this year, but Valentine’s Day is every day, right? Emeril’s was amazing. From the moment you walk in, the attention you receive from everyone on staff is phenomenal. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. The restaurant itself is well kept, cozy and beautifully appointed. And the food! My husband had the veal chop - large, well seasoned and perfectly cooked. I had the salmon - so moist and delicious. The sides were so good, too. Tater tots! I’d forgotten they existed and there they were - crisp, savory goodness! Dessert - chocolate chip cookie, warm with a scoop of ice cream! Swoon! Highly, highly recommend Emeril’s at the Sands.

The Adventures of Butch and Mabel continue...

Been to Emeril's Chop House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK