“Terrific fun-filled 14 person FAMILY Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom w/King Bed and private full bathroom
Master Bathroom
Private 7-Person Hot Tub on back deck!
2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom - Queen Bed
4th Bedroom - King Bed
VIP Outdoor Pool
Indoor Pool
Saw Creek Lake
Saw Creek Playground
Delaware Recreation Area, 10-15 minute drive - Walking, hiking and riding trails.
Bushkill Falls Waterfall
Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Newville, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

8 Aug 2017
Hi Eveline,

I'm so glad your entire group had a great time and that you are coming again :) We look forward to hosting you again!
kayleighi...
Broomall, Pennsylvania
“Loved! ”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My group of 12 had a great time on our senior week! It was a very nice house with plenty of room for our group. We loved the hot tub and game room, they were very nice bonuses to the house! I would definitely recommend this house.

8 Jul 2017
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the home ;) , hope to see you soon ;)
Monet N
“Great stay!!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I can not say enough great things about my stay! There were 12 of us and there was way more than enough room for us to sleep. Julie was amazing, she was very reliable and easily accessible. She is very good at answering your questions and addressing any of your concerns in a timely manner. Rhonda is the housekeeper and she is the person who will greet you when you get there and she meets you again before you leave. Rhonda is amzing! She is so sweet and very helpful, we had a little trouble with the grill one day we gave her a call and she was over the house in about 15 minutes to help us. The house is very nice, comfortable and clean! I honestly have nothing bad to say, all 12 of us agreed that we would be going back and staying at this house! I definitely recommend it! Thank you Julie!

7 Jul 2017
Monet, Thank you so much for such a great review :) I'm so glad that you guys enjoyed your trip and your stay at the home. Looking forward to your return :)
rolandoau...
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Beautiful Cozy Home!”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Plenty of space for 22 people and at the same time great to have fun and have a great time! All my friends had a blast and its close to all local places!

15 Jun 2017
I'm am so glad to hear you all had a blast and liked the home and the area :) Thank you so much for such a great review :) You were a great group !!! We hope to have you back soon !!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing