Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful but......

Beautiful place but beware--- anyone with physical limitations will most likely find it extremely... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Susan S
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Beautiful falls

It’s a beautiful place to visit. Kids enjoyed the hike and the view. I visited it in early spring... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
909wafias
via mobile

1,802 results
All reviews red trail paddle boats day trip great hike bring water steep steps gift shop admission fee snack bar take your time maintained trails natural beauty mini golf hiking boots beautiful scenery picnic tables parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Beautiful falls and very well-maintained trails. Friendly staff and lots of picnic tables to enjoy a packed lunch.

Sorta glad we did it but hard to justify $54 for a family of four. Especially since we have younger kids who weren’t up for the longest trail. So...roughly $1 a minute.

This is a for-profit family business which I respect. But I’d feel much better about the expense if it were a non-profit conservation organization.

Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

I read some reviews in which the staff was rude and yelling at people to wear masks.
All the staff was very kind, and there was no yelling of any sort.

However, once inside the grounds, I would say about 30% of people were NOT wearing masks even when they are just a few feet away from you. I understand that some areas allow you to be at least 6 feet apart and can social distance safely. However, people would walk right past you on narrow roadways without any mask in sight. Unfortunately, there is not a way to enforce wearing masks unless you have staff throughout the ground babysitting people during a pandemic.

Other than that, I did enjoy my visit. On a Saturday, I would say the parking lot was completely filled by 11AM. I made sure to get there earlier and bought my tickets online to avoid the long line at the ticket office.

Reviewed 8 November 2020

Drove over 2 hours to visit today, as it was a warm fall day. We got there later than planned due to traffic but figured it was still early enough at 3pm since the website said they were open until 5. Once in line, we were told we could buy tickets but need to vacate the property by 4pm, which would not give us time to see everything without rushing. Why even keep selling tickets at $18/pop when you're telling me I have 30 minutes to go through a trail that typically takes 2 hours, according to your website?! The website should clarify early closings. We were not the only ones that left the line frustrated, there were many, without buying tickets because the website stated that they were open until 5. While we were in line, the guy at the ticket counter was rude and was literally shouting and banging on the glass yelling at us while we were contemplating whether we wanted to just leave or not. I'm not sure I ever would want to waste my time going back here, just because of this guy's rudeness! Customer service is definitely not a priority here and it was definitely a wasted trip for us!

Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

I undsrstand people want to see this place. But it is not worth it. The staff that i interacted with, very very rude. The mask being required to wear outside where distancing can be obtained, is a joke. I AM IN THE OUTDOORS.

On top of covid, the cost was very expensive for a family of 4.

Reviewed 2 November 2020

Completely blew my expectations!

What beautiful falls and really well maintained trails.

I did the red trail and got to see so many beautiful falls in addition to the main one. Highly recommend! I'll be back in the spring to see it in bloom.