“great place to stay!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed 2 May 2012

great price, great location, the staff are very friendly and helpful. the continental breakfast is good too. the whole hotel is clean and a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tina k
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Nice price, great location and the pool was clean & relaxing, as well as, the staff being very helpful & friendly. I enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Be specific about choice of rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I usually skip certain chain motels. But what a good value this EconoLodge is. This year was my 5th time to stay here on my way further south and then again as I return north.
Among the highlights:
1) Inexpensive, but still very comfy. A great value for your hard earned dollar.
2) The people who work here are very helpful. Recommend good restaurants,fun things to do. The friendly owner even comes in quite frequently to help out.
3) I stay here to commute to ballgames during spring training. A lot of other baseball fans do this too. Can get to several ballparks from her fairly conveniently since you are on I-75. If you are then preparing to go on a longer trip, 2 minutes to I-75 but no traffic noise.
4) pretty, but small pool, with landscape and flowers. Good place to wind-down.
5) some breakfast muffins bagels juice and coffee/tea.
6) within walking distance are at least 3 restaurants. 1 is fast food, others are more of a sit down and relax type.
7) safe area. I walk or run around the 1/2 mile circle for exercise.
8) Clean and updated rooms. good air. firm beds.
9) I had to laugh. This year there was a "survival Package" in my room. It included popcorn, cookies and candy. What a hoot.
10) refrig and microwave in the room that work well. Able to refreeze my freezer packs.

This is the best deal going in this area, if you are not looking for the Ritz experience.

Room Tip: I've always been on the 2nd floor. Since these are exterior doors, I like it up there.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank uptobat
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This motel continues to offer the best value on I-75 in Florida. It was $30 less than any of the neighboring chains ($55 for our family of five in the middle of March), and it was cleaner than you dare to hope for when staying at a discount roadside motel. It is not the dream destination resort for your trip to Florida, but if you need a place to sleep while traveling I-75 or while following your team during Spring Training, this is the place.

Our only complaint is that the pillows were lousy, especially with the extra firm beds. Had we stayed a second night, we would have asked for a couple more pillows.

It gets five stars based on its low cost, friendly service, and dedication to cleanliness.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bahmo
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is an older motel, but in great shape. We arrived near midnight. night clerk was very friendly. She told us breakfast would be held in the check in area, looked very small. I was shocked the next morning. 5 pots of hot and fresh coffee, packaged bagels, and muffins, oj too. Coffee was excellent, not need to go to starbucks. Our room was very clean. beds were very comfy. The parking lots were very clean. they had several people cleaning up cigarette butts dropped by careless smokers. Management was very friendly. I would most defintely stay here again. Its very close to I75 which was helpful. check this place out you wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends