“Nice staff, great value” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Bradenton I-75
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Sebastopol, California
“Nice staff, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, the manager was very nice. Continental breakfast was coffee, muffins, oj, cereals. What a nice offering, especially for such a reasonably priced motel. Would stay here again if the price match is comparable to nearby motels of the same quality.

• Stayed November 2011
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank R B
General_Manager_5591, General Manager at Days Inn Bradenton I-75, responded to this review, 7 January 2012
Thank you for yuor time to leave us a review, and glad you enjoyed your time here at our Days Inn.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

It was exactly what we needed! Close to our family, clean (except UNDER the bed), fridge, microwave, huge bed, nice toiletries,..
Unfortunately, they didn´t have breakfast (except fake-orangejuice and way too sweet pastries) - but they did have coffee! But full breakfast is something you can´t expect for such a cheap room..Everyone was very friendly and I would stay there again!! Thanks for a nice stay! :)

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
General_Manager_5591, General Manager at Days Inn Bradenton I-75, responded to this review, 6 September 2011
Thank you for your response, glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Sorry you felt like our orange juice was fake, but we do put orange juice made by Florida's Natural (which is a Days Inn requirment.)
Many, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

The beds were very comfortable and the curtains blocked out any sun. I slept the latest I have slept in as long as I can remember one morning because I was so comfortable! Even though the hotel is right off the highway, the noise is not a problem for some reason. The pool was fun and the hotel is located near everything we needed. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again if given the opportunity.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank pamrussell71449
General_Manager_5591, General Manager at Days Inn Bradenton I-75, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff welcomes you back at any and all times. Thank you for your time in giving us a few minutes of your time to write a review
bradenton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

food is close by, mcdonalds, waffle house, cracker barrel, kfc and more. walgreens and suntrust bank close, east on SR 64.
service is good, regularly changed sheets and pillow cases. clean towels everyday.
service is friendly by all staff.
internet coverage is good.
lot`s of parking.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, glad you enjoyed our staff, accommodations, and services.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

We spent a week at the Days Inn I-75 the first week of August. Check-in on the first night was a breeze and we had a room right next to the office. Although the rooms are a bit small and probably wouldn't work for a family with children, they were clean with an ice cold air conditioner. We did experience ants the first night for some unknown reason, but they were gone the next day. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful and the hotel is situated near a lot of good restaurants and shopping. Overall it was a very nice stay at a VERY inexpensive price point. I would recommend this hotel for singles or couples who are just looking for a comfortable place to sleep at night.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joshua G
General_Manager_5591, General Manager at Days Inn Bradenton I-75, responded to this review, 14 August 2011
thank you, we looked for the ants and didn't find any but just in case we had the room serviced by our pest control agent. Glad you enjoy our staff and your stay here in Bradenton