“Hughes family parasailing”

Bradenton Beach Parasailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing for up to three at one time! USCG Licensed and Insured with a Perfect Safety Record for 23 Years! Call for reservations and specials!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and her friend went parasailing over spring break. The girls loved it! The crew was very nice.

Brian R, Manager at Bradenton Beach Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are glad you had such a great time. Come back and fly with us again!

All reviews
"dolphin tour"
"coming down"
"explained everything"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"spring break"
in 4 reviews
"anna maria island"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great time, definitely do it - you will so so enjoy!
The people on the boat were so nice and we had a lot if fun with them and the views - well spectacular. And you also get a boat ride which enables you to see great views of the island.

Thank you so much for reviewing us, it means a lot. We are glad you had such a great time. Come back and fly with us again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked online for my 2 young kids and there wasn't room for us on the boat. I called and was told they could just take the kids and do it all the time. Since this was a one time only thing for them, I booked VIP online for the extra time and photos since we weren't able to be on the boat with them. When we checked in, I asked why VIP wasn't marked on our paper since that is what I paid for and she said that is marked on the boat. When the shuttle boat picked them up, I told him to make sure to let them know I paid for VIP and he said that was done on the other boat. While they were out, I asked the office again how to make sure we'd get photos and she explained we'd get a card when they returned. When we watched them, we noticed no one got extra time. When they got back, I asked about the pictures and they said they didn't know we were supposed to have pictures and they didn't take any and never marked them as VIP. I'm so upset not to have photos and asked the office what happened and they said I was supposed to tell them on the boat. But I wasn't on the boat. I don't understand why what I had paid for couldn't get marked off before they went on so that the crew knew they were supposed to get the extra time and the photos. I was refunded the extra VIP cost but I am still out the money for the excursions with no photos to show for it. We are so frustrated and disappointed. It sounds like there was a misunderstanding but I did everything I could to try to avoid it and it seemed like no one would listen to me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family booked with Bradenton Beach Parasailing and were pleased from the start. Online booking was a breeze (suffer through the online waivers otherwise you’re doing them at the dock). The day of our ride it was rather windy and they were running behind - they called hours in advance asking to arrive 30 minutes later, which was fine as it gave us time to adjust our plans. Parking is a challenge and took about 20 minutes to find a spot with a simple 10 minute walk to the dock. There is a free shuttle that you can call which will pick you up from Coquina Beach, so don’t let the logistics scare you away.

Getting to the tow boat requires a trip on their water taxi. A fun ride itself with the only challenge trying to understand deep Florida accent - yes, there is one. Anyway, parasailing was a blast and the captain in crew let us know that safety was paramount. Nice to know when you’re dangling 400’ above the Gulf.

Book you’re flight with these guys - prices on the island are all competitive so you don’t need to bargain hunt. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you had such a great time. Come back and fly with us again!