Review Highlights
Never say never, What a blast!!!

Never say never. I never thought I'd ever go parasailing. But I did and loved every second of it... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
blakejohnson178
Portsmouth, Ohio
Great dolphin eco tour!

We had a great time on an afternoon dolphin eco-tour. Our captain and guide, Chris and and Jessica... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
Angela B
Orlando, Florida

All reviews captain brian these guys other companies boat ride awesome views long ride highly recommend this company dolphin tour coming down can't wait to go again explained everything awesome experience spring break lots of fun staff was friendly anna maria island bucket list
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a great time, definitely do it - you will so so enjoy!
The people on the boat were so nice and we had a lot if fun with them and the views - well spectacular. And you also get a boat ride which enables you to see great views of the island.

Brian R, Manager at Bradenton Beach Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us, it means a lot. We are glad you had such a great time. Come back and fly with us again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked online for my 2 young kids and there wasn't room for us on the boat. I called and was told they could just take the kids and do it all the time. Since this was a one time only thing for them, I booked VIP online for the extra time and photos since we weren't able to be on the boat with them. When we checked in, I asked why VIP wasn't marked on our paper since that is what I paid for and she said that is marked on the boat. When the shuttle boat picked them up, I told him to make sure to let them know I paid for VIP and he said that was done on the other boat. While they were out, I asked the office again how to make sure we'd get photos and she explained we'd get a card when they returned. When we watched them, we noticed no one got extra time. When they got back, I asked about the pictures and they said they didn't know we were supposed to have pictures and they didn't take any and never marked them as VIP. I'm so upset not to have photos and asked the office what happened and they said I was supposed to tell them on the boat. But I wasn't on the boat. I don't understand why what I had paid for couldn't get marked off before they went on so that the crew knew they were supposed to get the extra time and the photos. I was refunded the extra VIP cost but I am still out the money for the excursions with no photos to show for it. We are so frustrated and disappointed. It sounds like there was a misunderstanding but I did everything I could to try to avoid it and it seemed like no one would listen to me.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our family booked with Bradenton Beach Parasailing and were pleased from the start. Online booking was a breeze (suffer through the online waivers otherwise you’re doing them at the dock). The day of our ride it was rather windy and they were running behind - they called hours in advance asking to arrive 30 minutes later, which was fine as it gave us time to adjust our plans. Parking is a challenge and took about 20 minutes to find a spot with a simple 10 minute walk to the dock. There is a free shuttle that you can call which will pick you up from Coquina Beach, so don’t let the logistics scare you away.

Getting to the tow boat requires a trip on their water taxi. A fun ride itself with the only challenge trying to understand deep Florida accent - yes, there is one. Anyway, parasailing was a blast and the captain in crew let us know that safety was paramount. Nice to know when you’re dangling 400’ above the Gulf.

Book you’re flight with these guys - prices on the island are all competitive so you don’t need to bargain hunt. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you had such a great time. Come back and fly with us again!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a wonderful time. Everyone was friendly, easy to work with to schedule around the weather, and great to talk with.

Thank you for your business and thanks for taking the time to review us! We hope you'll be back!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had an AWESOME experience today parasailing and the guys Brian and Kyle were awesome!
We will definitely come back!!!

Thank you!!!