“Always awesome!!!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We found this place in March of 2011 after it was scheduled to be on Diners Drivin's and Dives. It is AWESOME. The food is always yummy especially the Cuban sandwich and the blackbean soup oh and the yellow rice. The staff is very attentive and we always see the owner working there and very happy. It's a small place but even when they're busy it's only a short wait or you can order it to go. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Visited based off of Guy Fieri's visit. Wow! I had the rope vieja my husband had the number 12 it was wonderful. The entire staff is so friendly and happy to have you there. I would do it!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

The food is questionable. Maybe if you stop by you'll know what we mean. Not suggesting you eat there, just sit down at the counter and watch what the cook and waiters do and come to your own conclusion. It looks worn out and like a dive. It is a dive. Aptly named by the TV show. The prices are cheap.

2  Thank Fishn4FunandSun
Reviewed 30 January 2012

What fun! I'm sure we would have never given this place a second thought if it weren't for our handy Trip Advisor app on our phones. So glad we found it.

The food was amazing. Portions were so big we each had enough for another couple of meals. Our waiter Will was just amazing. He brought us samples of just about anything on the menu so that we would get what we wanted.

Hard to be anything but happy eating in a place with such atmosphere and such great food.

2  Thank zip66215
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We were recommend to try this place because we lOve Cuban food, but let me tell you this is not Cuban!!!! I would not feed that food to my dog! First the place needs to be shut down for at a year so they can clean it up, so dirty !! I cannot believe that the health department allows this place to. Operate!!! An employee was cleaning shrimp right in front of us and never washed his hands before going to next task!!! Now let's get to the food, the most unappetizing dish put in front of us!!!! If you want real Cuban go to miami or union city , n. j., and Guy from the show on the food network show have his taste buds checked out...... Because he was off on this place!!!!!! Horrible that's all I can say.........

3  Thank tictac14