“The only difference from Japan -- larger portions -- lower prices”
Review of Creekview Sakura

Creekview Sakura
Ranked #18 of 22 Restaurants in Brecksville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My spouse had a rainbow roll -- while I went for a traditional dinner bento. The rainbow roll was a typical well done "American sushi. My bento was box was a full tray of sashimi, tempura, a shrimp dish, seaweed salad, rice, miso soup, and more. Thank goodness I was hungry -- otherwise I would not have finished it.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

a little expensive but large portion go early cuz it gets really crowded fish is great drinks a lacking liquor

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Sad...no sizzling....over priced...flavor good ...hoping would be hoping and it would be better...felt we were the only diners in Brecksville

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Had Chicken Teriyaki and Honey Chicken. The miso soup and Salad are very good. The sauce for all dishes are excellent. The Teriyaki was plentiful and because of the sauce, I asked for yum yum sauce too, was good. The honey chicken on the other was fatty, spitting out chunks. You know. They could not make a Tom Collins, only drinks from the menu? At 430 on a Saturday we were the only couple there. Sad, because its in nice location and atmosphere for us was great. My wife reminded me the food was not that good the last time we dined here. So that's it for us.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

We read the mixed reviews on various websites and decided to try Sakura anyway. First off, it's a pretty bad sign when on a Saturday evening you and your family are the ONLY people in the restaurant. The menu is huge, almost too big. We ordered a variety of dishes, including appetizers, sushi, and a Thai main dish. Most of the food was fine - not great but not terrible. The sushi was not so good - the shrimp had a fishy taste and it was pretty apparent that most of the fish was not fresh and had likely been frozen. When you have no patrons, I'm sure it is next to impossible to keep fresh fish on hand. The staff was a mixed bag as well - one server seemed to really know what she was talking about, but the one that was assigned to us seemed uncertain, awkward, and inexperienced. Once again, I'm sure having no patrons makes it hard to staff a restaurant with experienced staff! Having just moved to the area, we really wanted to give it a chance - but won't be going back.