“Good Choice for a Change of Pace”
Review of Creekview Sakura

Creekview Sakura
Ranked #17 of 23 Restaurants in Brecksville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 5 August 2015

We had just finished a long drive and arrived in Brecksville around 7:30 on a Sunday. We were looking for a something to eat that wasn't pizza or a burger. We stumbled upon Sakura and decided to give it a try. We were surprised by the wide selection of dishes. We ended up ordering salmon teriyaki, steak teriyaki, yaki udon, steak hibachi, and an assortment of sushi: spicy salmon, tuna, spider, and California maki rolls. We liked everything we ordered. The restaurant wasn't very busy, but the service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Dined at the hibachi area and the food and chef show were not impressive. Food was bland, and somewhat burnt on the grill. The poor kid did not have a good show and was obviously very new at his job. We won't be back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Great food, service, everything was great, been there many times, returned many times!! Very nice servers, All freshly made right in front of you, you know it's fresh !!

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Not good at all----if someone blindfolded me & asked where I thought I was eating, I would have guessed cheap asian food at a mall food court. Nothing tasted fresh, the grilled chicken and vegetables was extremely greasy, almost to the point that it was unedible (I could barely eat half). Cucumber roll didn't taste fresh, although I saw the woman making it. Perhaps cucumbers were old? Service was fine and quick, but I should have just gone to the Panera next door. I won't be back.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Hungry for something a little different, we picked this place up as we were traveling down the interstate. A cursory look at prior reviews gave us cause to think we would be getting a real Japanese meal. We were sorely disappointed. First a word of caution: we did not order sushi and we did not order teppanyaki; we ordered off the menu.

We ordered an appetizer of yakitori, a pretty standard Japanese BBQ skewered chicken dish. The mean came out dripping in what appeared to be a thick and gummy out of the bottle teriyaki sauce. Wife ordered a Thai dish and I ordered yaki soba, but both dishes were relatively flavorless.

Good news if that, despite the issues with the food, the service was fine, which is the only thing that kept us from giving this restaurant a single star.

Been to Creekview Sakura? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK