“Great Ice Cream!”

Add it.
Honey Hut Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Brecksville
Reviewed 24 August 2016

A bit of a splurge on the budget but very quality ice cream. Staff is friendly and efficient. I don't frequent ice cream places often but I would return to Honey Hut, especially for their salted caramel flavor - so delicious!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We don't have ice cream too often because we do not have a dessert or sweets very often. But when we do and want ice cream it's always Honey Hut we go to.

Honey Pecan is my husbands favorite.
I love the raspberry chocolate ice cream bar.
And our pups love the simple vanilla half pint.
It's too bad it's not open in the winter months but maybe that makes it more special. It's worth the wait.
The staff in Brecksville has always been, over the years, very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

ice cream was very good, workers there very nice and got large order correct. Seemed to be a little on expensive side. Have outside bench to sit on in front of store and tables and chairs around corner outside.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Always thrilled when they reopen from the winter months.....and sad when they close for the season. I know they have multiple locations in the area, so why would one go any where else for a cool treat?

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Always a nice place to come and enjoy one of the special's, that might be why I like Honey Hut so well. I will order something and my wife will get something different and we get a taste of both.