“Perfect Burger!”

Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Brecksville
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Creekside Restaurant has been serving our customers in Northeast Ohio delicious food and beverages for over 25 years. As long time Brecksville residents, we are dedicated to making Creekside Restaurant and Bar an integral member of our local communities. We both graduated from Brecksville Broadview Hts. High School and have raised our children in this community. We take great pride in the business we have developed and look forward to serving our customers for many years to come. Whether you are a first time visitor or a regular customer, we strive to make every visit to Creekside a great experience. February of 2017 was our 25 year anniversary. We are grateful to our customers and the Northeast Ohio community for the support they have shown us. We invite you to stop by and enjoy the unique views overlooking Chippewa Creek while dining on some great food and drink! We look forward to serving you. Matt & Shirley Harper
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Visited Creekside with friends on "$6 Burger Monday Night." They were crowded, as they should have been, because their burgers are perfection. They're cooked exactly as you ask for them and are delicious. The sides are good also, and the wait staff is efficient and friendly. This restaurant has been around for quite a while and I'm sure will be there for years to come. Quality is rewarded.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Spending over night nearby recently so we decided to try it for lunch. Enjoyed the food so much went back for supper and even for breakfast the next morning. The four of us all had different things on the menu and everything was delicious. I can recommend the citrus salmon and the cinnamon French toast. My husband had the coffee cake French toast which I took a bite of and it was delicious. The waitress staff was very attentive and kind. I would highly recommend. And don’t forget the delicious dessert cake - we took ours home with us. It was delicious!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great location to meet and greet family when visiting town. Wide choices on menu items, something for everyone. Food is always consistent quality. Good value.

Pretty special dessert menus!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner and drinks. Food was amazing and the service from our waiter Jack was the best

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I have been to Creekside many times and always had Amazing Food and Awesome Service!! Last night I had 18 friends and family together for a surprise retirement dinner for my husband and it was AWESOME! The food was delicious ...the service was amazing and we a had a awesome time! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND CREEKSIDE to anyone looking for a great meal and a great atmosphere!!