See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This is the type of hotel where people rent by the week. People live here, not vacation here. That being said, our room was clean. The furniture was beat up. It was just a place to get a shower and lay your head. I would not recommend as a vacation destination.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2017

cheap place to stay, only a place to lay your head would not advise this hotel to anyone seems to be more of a long term place for people to stay not for people just visiting area I will not stay here again personally, room had a musty smell to it

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank amyjames9599
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Last minute my family decided to take a trip. This was a cheap hotel so we stayed at it. We knew it might be sketchy but it was decent. The room was small but enough for us. The people staying there seemed interesting but the staff was nice. The pool was clean and the room was clean from what I saw.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Would never stay again if it was the only motel around. When my husband and I first checked and went to room found it to be OK after being there for a month started seeing a couple roaches. Then boom it was like everywhere you looked in room they were there. so notified office and they told me they had to put a work order in. The next day they sent maintenance (ha ha) to room and spayed something and said he would be back Monday to spray again nevertheless no one showed so I had been paid for 2 weeks and I could not put up with bugs any more checked out but I still had another week paid . Now I should have had a refund due to me which I still have not received It has been 2 weeks since I have been waiting for my money So my point is DON'T STAY THERE !!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna G
Reviewed 28 July 2015

We were renting two rooms for a week and a half. We first checked in late in the evening and as soon as we walked into the room we were attacked by fleas! I mean attacked by a swarm, as we were getting out of there we noticed many cockroaches scattering too. We immediately went back to the office and informed them of the problem. They gave us new rooms on the other side of the hotel. Cautiosley we walked into these rooms, and didn't find any bugs. The suites are okay, with a kitchenette and living area. Not the cleanest rooms, but we made it work.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business