“Excellent hospitality”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middlesboro
The Cumberland Manor B & B
Ranked #1 of 2 Middlesboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Gracious host, Clean comfortable rooms, Great breakfasts. The host has excellent knowledge of the area especially recommending hiking trails which is our hobby. There is a lot of history in the area. We will be coming back.

Room Tip: large suite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights at this beautiful B&B and were very impressed. Jill (we did not get to meet a John), was warm, welcoming, and a fantastic cook! Her knowledge of the area is extremely helpful in planning your stay and she is up to date on all of the current events, as she actually helps to plan them for the city. The house is clean and peaceful, with beautiful landscaping and a huge, inviting front porch to relax on. I would highly recommend this B&B to any of our friends.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us! I enjoyed meeting you both and glad you had a great time. The area is so beautiful and we love to share it with all our new friends!
Thanks again
Jill

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed at the Cumberland Manor for a quick weekend getaway. The owners were very gracious and accommodating, as we were getting into town late. The house was absolutely beautiful, and the room was very comfortable and inviting. Breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend staying here if you are travelling in the area!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thanks so much for staying with me. You both were so much fun and great people to meet. I enjoyed the advise for my hopeful physician grandson,lol. Hope you enjoyed riding bikes through this beautiful area! Until the next time....
Thanks
Jill

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night here and couldn't have had a better experience. The house is charming and has been lovingly restored and furnished by the owners, Jill and John West. I was given a complimentary upgrade on my room, which was a lovely surprise. Jill is delightful (I didn't meet John) and is knowledgeable about local history, gardening, cooking, and I'm sure many other things! Breakfast was delicious and ample. I highly recommend a stay here if you are traveling to Middlesborough.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

What pleasure having you here!!!and many thanks! Your great Aunt wrote a wonderful article about Middlesboro during its hayday! I wish the Bell County Historical Society Museum would have been open for you to explore. I hope one day soon we will have a grandeur quite the same as the past. Iwould love for you to come back and relax when the Appalachian Wildlife Center opens!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We have traveled through The Cumberland Gap for over 25 years and have never stayed in Middlesborough. That all changed last night!
Jill welcomed us on our arrival and is she ever a pistol! Gracious, inviting, full of information on the town & on Cumberland Gap National Park. The Lincoln Room is spacious & the bathroom is huge! The king bed was light as a feather - we slept like babies. Breakfast is sumptuous with egg frittata, fresh fruit, muffins, sliced tomatoes with EVOO & basil.
We had already planned a picnic supper on Cumberland Mountain - she sent us straight to Pinnacle Peak. It has views beyond compare - a top shelf experience in all ways.
Treat yourself to this experience - I could write a book on this delightful B&B - Thanks Jill!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you soo much!!! I enjoyed each moment with you though I must say it was too short. A delight to listen to you serenade us with your music. I hope I will see you both next year. Enjoy your family at the cabin!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middlesboro
2.2 km away
Cumberland Gap Inn
#2 of 2 in Cumberland Gap
4.5 km away
The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to The Cumberland Manor B & B? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK