All reviewsfront porchlincoln roomfresh fruitstuffed french toastfilled with beautiful antiquesbreakfast was deliciousfine antiquescharming victorianlocal historyslept like babiesprivate bathperfect place to stayspent two nightsother guestshiking trailsking bedpine mountain state park
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We had such a fantastic time touring the Cumberland Gap National Park. The best part was staying at the Cumberland Manor! Jill, our hostess, was so kind and gave us some fantastic tips for various things to do while traveling in Kentucky. She has such a warm personality, and it is clear that she loves what she does. Their home is so lovely and comfortable. We felt right at home!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thanks so much!!! I am so glad you were able to do some of the things I suggested. I know how important it is to have a family vacation go well! I enjoyed you all so much and will hopefully see you in the future!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

While on a business trip to the area I decided to try Cumberland Manor B&B instead of the usual hotel and couldn’t have been more pleased. The room and accommodations were clean and comfortable – just like home. I wish I had gotten there earlier and taken advantage of the enormous front porch. Ask Jill for an omelet for breakfast!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We picked The Cumberland Manor B&B because of other reviews on TripAdvisor. They were spot on. Jill was wonderful to communicate with before our visit, and was an exceptional hostess during our stay. We stayed in the Lincoln Bedroom with a king size bed, wonderful sitting area, and giant bathroom. Breakfast was exceptionally good.
It is said that a true test is when adversity strikes. A storm blew a tree across the road and knocked out power for three hours. We could not get back to the B&B from dinner, while other guests could not get away to dinner. Jill and John handled everything with grace and calm to ensure every ones comfort.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ACJ70
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Thank you so much for all your compliments! ...and patience! I'm so glad you thought I handled things well, although it was a little more than un nerving for me..lol. You were so kind and I truly appreciate your understanding circumstance out of our control. It was a pleasure hosting one of the founding families to our beautiful mountain region of Appalachia! Hope to see you again some day!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place. The house and room are very spacious. The food for breakfast was delicious and attractively served. Jill is a wonderful hostess. She communicated with us and let us know how we could get into the house, if she wasn't there. It was fun visiting with her, too. She gave us some great recommendations of places to go and had maps and brochures. Her garden is beautiful and we were able to watch fireworks from the backyard. We highly recommend this B &B

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thanks for coming and sharing part of your vacation with me...always great to see people from California make the long trip. You and your husband were a pleasure!!! Enjoy all your park travels!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

the couple that runs the bed and breakfast really ensure of a grade A experience and really make visitors feel welcome and at home! famous victorian house and great breakfast! come check out what other people have been raving about!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
cumberlandmanorb, Owner at The Cumberland Manor B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Thanks guys!!, what a beautiful time to enjoy the mountains and the Cumberland Gap area...love to see you again!