“What can I say except I love Chik Fil A!?”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Yorktown
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I visited home for a few weeks and ate here at least 4 times. The ONLY part about Chik Fil A that disappoints me is their decision to stop selling their cole slaw in favor of some sort of Kale superfood salad. Bring back the cole slaw!!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The staff is very well trained and extremely attentive to customers needs. The food is always hot and well seasoned. My large Waffle Fries and my chick-fil-a sandwich with extra pickle is truly amazing

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Staff is nice, orders are correct, place seems clean. Always busy! Line moves pretty fast. I always go inside and order, seems faster.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Enjoyed a "Deluxe" (with sliced tomatoes, lettuce) regular & a spicy chicken sandwich with a frozen (slush) lemonade. Delicious! Extremely busy with a lunch time crowd, 8/31/17 waiting inside to order and at 2 "drive-up" windows.

Served hot sandwiches very promptly (for as busy as they were, 8/31/17) & icy cold lemonade drink. Tables & restaurant are very clean (or cleaned promptly). Very Friendly & Efficient Staff!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We are thrilled to live near a Chick-Fil-A once more! We ordered quickly and sat right down. It was fast, and delicious with great customer service! It is quality fast food and never disappoints. I wish price was cheaper, but we will still frequent because it's chick-fil-A!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK