“Wonderful Food”

Park Place Restaurant
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The food and atmosphere was absolutely wonderful! My husband had the chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, macaroni and cheese, and onion rings. I had the salad bar. His food came out piping hot and the onion rings were home made. The salad bar was nice and fresh. I had the potato soup that was nice and thick with bacon. The salad bar also included dessert in which I had the chocolate dessert that was nice and warm. The service was fantastic. Overall I highly recommend this restaurant. We read the reviews and made the right decision to go for it. We'll definitely be back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Had the NY Strip and was tasty and cooked to a perfect medium rare. Baked potato and green beans were good as well. I eat lunch here most days and for good reason. If you haven't eaten at Park Place give it a try; sure beats the feeding trough down the road.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious , the corn nuggets are my favorite side item. They have a variety to choose from.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Really good home cookin' found here. Ate dinner here based on recommendation from local hotel owner. So glad we took his advice. They have daily specials too.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Went to Park Place for dinner with the family. As always the service and the food were great . The restaurant is clean and if it is good food your wanting then by all means go to the Park Place to eat.