“Dinner with husband.”

Park Place Restaurant
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The restaurant was clean in appearance. Got seated quickly. Slow to get waited n for order. Watress was fairly attentive.. Got food fairly quick. Food cooked well, left to eat, no refills on water or ask about order. Had to get attention for vinegar for greens, finally.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice family restaurant with very good food for a great price. We knew it was a good place when we saw two families leaving with doggie bags! Chicken parm was amazing!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Food similar to what our family ate on regular basis. Nicely prepared and well seasoned. Excellent quality and value. Highly recommend

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

First we ordered drinks, one coke, a water and a unsweetened tea. We sent the tea back three times because it was sweet tea. The last time she brought it we just kept it because we were tired of asking about it. I got the chicken tenders platter with the salad bar and fries. The other two people got burgers fries and onion ring. The burgers were ok. My fries I had to ask for twice and my chicken tenders were like rubber. When we went to check out I questioned the check and all we got was it seemed made up prices on things. The prices were not even correct or was confusing in the menu. How this place got good ratings I am shocked. I one thing I can say is the salad bar was good.

1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 7 July 2017

good food. i usually get the fried cod. the salad bar is nice and fresh. good burgers also. free dinner on your birthday too.