“THE WORST!!!!”

Park Place Restaurant
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

First we ordered drinks, one coke, a water and a unsweetened tea. We sent the tea back three times because it was sweet tea. The last time she brought it we just kept it because we were tired of asking about it. I got the chicken tenders platter with the salad bar and fries. The other two people got burgers fries and onion ring. The burgers were ok. My fries I had to ask for twice and my chicken tenders were like rubber. When we went to check out I questioned the check and all we got was it seemed made up prices on things. The prices were not even correct or was confusing in the menu. How this place got good ratings I am shocked. I one thing I can say is the salad bar was good.

1  Thank Amy B

Reviewed 7 July 2017

good food. i usually get the fried cod. the salad bar is nice and fresh. good burgers also. free dinner on your birthday too.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Met a friend for an after work dinner, as always was greeted promptly from the server, had the chicken fingers with mashed potatoes, pinto beans, fried corn and corn bread, food and service was good

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The catfish is amazing!! Loved it! The pintos and corn was really good too!! Good Beef Stew and good Chicken Tenders and Fries too.

1  Thank Beth R
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

When is the last time you and your spouse/S.O. had dinner for $22.53 + tip??? Food like your mama used to make! (If she was from the South!) The deep fried catfish was lightly breaded and there were 2 large filets with 2 large hush puppies + 2 sides! DH chose the authentic chicken fried steak and said it was good. This all comes with dinner rolls and cornbread! Just might go back for meatloaf tomorrow!

2  Thank Carol E