This a great place for the money, I mainly went to visit Chikamauga battlefied, which is only about 5 minutes away, and downtown Chattanooga is about 15 minutes away. The place was very clean and had a microwave and nice size refrigerator(both spotlessly clean), staff was very pleasant and helpful with directions to local attractions. A supermarket , drugstore, local independent food joints and any fast food joint available in the U.S. is on a strip called Battlefied Parkway which is a minute from the motel. Dowtown Chattanooga is wonderful too, lots of nice local food choices, the river front area is a must, I think this is area has the most friendly and helpful people I have met while on a vacation......Go here you wont be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 Fort Oglethorpe, GA. We are conveniently located off I-75 Exit 350 or I-24 Exit 180 b. Our hotel is located in historic Fort Oglethorpe, GA just minutes away from Chickamauga Battlefield. Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls are just minutes away as well. The hotel offers free high speed wireless internet, Superstart breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Numerous restaurants and shopping choices surround the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 FT. Oglethorpe GA/Chatt TN Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fort Oglethorpe
- Super Eight Fort Oglethorpe
- Fort Oglethorpe Super Eight
- Fort Oglethorpe Super 8