“Decent ”

Ranked #17 of 475 Restaurants in Ventura
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza and pasta are good. Not the best. Depending on your expectations. I eat lots of Italian food in NY and Europe and compare to them is average, however can be excellent in others opinion. Overall I left the place happy. Service was excellent and food was decent with decent price.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for many years. I am sad to see that Noel is no longer there. I was there for the last two nights for dinner and the food is the same, delicious as always. Noel really put all of his expertise as a restaurateur into this place. The atmosphere is warm and cozy, and the food and desserts are just the best. This is my husband and my favorite restaurant when we visit Ventura.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This pasta is excellent. The chef did not hold back on the shrimp, salmon, and scallops. The sauce was hearty. There was enough pasta to share.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Happened upon this gem and so glad we did!
The warm bread was great, my pizza superb, my wife’s meatloaf scrumptious and the cappuccinos as good as we found in USA (yes I am a coffee snob).
Our waitress was fun and attentive

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This excellent small Italian restaurant is carefully watched over my the owner, and has very, very good food, and consistent. It's mid-range in price. Excellent service. I often have the fish of the day and it's always fresh and thoughtfully served. Don't miss for casual dining.

Date of visit: February 2018