“Awesome sandwiches”
Review of Urbane Cafe

Urbane Cafe
Ranked #32 of 471 Restaurants in Ventura
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Always great. I can hardly resist the club sandwich which comes with avocado, making it doubly awesome. I love the homemade focaccia they serve their sandwiches on, it tastes great & the texture is amazing. I also like that you get a little salad with your sandwich so you can feel doubly good about getting a nice fresh sandwich AND a little salad. If you don’t like vinaigrette you can ask for ranch for your salad, I didn’t know that for the longest time, glad I do now. They also have great meal size salads if that’s more your thing. Oh yeah, try the giant lemon squares they’re awesome.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I went here with my co-workers while traveling on business. I had the Cobb salad with the chipotle ranch dressing. It came with a piece of bread that was so good and I topped it all off with one of their warm cookies - all very yummy. The place was packed inside but they had several tables outside to seat and enjoy lunch and the beautiful weather.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Lovely place with DELICIOUS sandwiches, stunning salads, and great staff. Also a good beverage selection -- try the Watermelon Mint lemonade. Marvelous! Get there early at lunch; line is out the door but service is pretty quick. The turkey-brie-cranberry sandwich is our favorite.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Fresh food, pretty good service, fun and unusual combinations. Creative and smart. Only thing I would add would be a broader choice of breads including multi-grain.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This place was packed when we visited for lunch. You place your order at the counter and are given a buzzer to alert you when your food is ready. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. The focaccia bread is made at the restaurant. We ordered sandwiches and were surprised when they arrived with a side salad. The barbecue tri-tip was flavorful but not very spicy. The side salad was lightly dressed.