All reviews allow pets nice breakfast would stay here again los angeles continental breakfast freeway
Reviewed 6 April 2018

wonderful staff. clean room.. good pool and jacuzzi close to market and restaurants decent breakfast and harbor near by ..the area is close to the beach to We would definitely come back .. loved the long soak in the good hot jacuzzi and visiting with the friendly desk staff. Marisa and Illiana were extra super!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Ventura. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Being pet friendly is about the only thing that makes this motel “ok”.
Needs updating. Hot water slow to warm. Rooms clean but old/dingy/stained looking.
If you just need a quick stop with a dog.... then ok.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I will share your comments with my staff and work hard to fix the issues so that we can make sure all of our guest have an enjoyable stay. I hope you will give us another chance in the future so that we can show you we are listening and will continue improve. please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Was the most affordably priced hotel on Easter weekend. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and well stocked. Hotel is located in a safe and quiet area. They have waffles, yogurt, oatmeal, muffins, cereal, bagels and coffee for breakfast. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Freezing cold water for the shower for the 3-night stay. We were told "I put in a report" and that it was fixed was not. The shower would be hot for 5 minutes then cold. Lights not working needed new switches. Friends did not get maid service or have towels in the room. We were putting in 14 hours days and no communication between front desk and maintenance people. We have been here before and will not go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Ventura. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My granddaughter and I and our Australian Shepard dog always stay here. It's a great bargain, she loves the pool, and we're so glad we can bring our pet. Room has everything you need and is clean and fresh. Lots of good breakfast options, including granola. There are even wild bunnies roaming around on the grounds!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff Looks forward to your next visit. See you soon.