Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 165
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
US$ 165
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$ 149
Hotels.comUS$ 165
PricelineUS$ 165
getaroom.comUS$ 172
All reviews ventura harbor breakfast room channel islands adjacent hotel balcony sylvia microwave rates sofa freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed the stay at this location. The room was nicely appointed and Overall, very clean. I did find one thing very strange. The bath, a jetted bath, had very high sides. The shower curtain was torn and did not keep water in the tub on the ends. There were bars to assist getting in and out of the tub. HOWEVER, and this is a first for me in several years, there were no assist bars by the toilet. As a person who is disabled, this was a significant issue and like I said, I can't remember a pubic restroom that did not have bars by the toilet. I thought that was an ADA requirement.

As I said, otherwise I was very pleased.

Room tip: Harbor view is a must if you can get it.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2021

Love the view and location. Spacious room and very clean. From an early checkin with a smiling face from Julie to re-stocking our coffee supply with Dylan. Great staff some of the best in the industry. Thank you

Reviewed 20 June 2021

This is our 3rd visit to this location. We keep coming back because of the location (walking distance to restaurants, shops, cafes) right on the Harbor. We always book a room with a harbor view balcony, and we love just sitting and having a drink and watch the sunsets. This time, at check-in, the room was not ready for an hour past check-in time so we waited. The staff is super nice and they said that because of COVID they are understaffed for the latest surge of guests filling up the hotel for the summer. I hope that gets better soon, for their sake! A little patience goes far, because this is a really clean, nice, relaxing place to stay in a good area. You can also walk (or drive) to the beach from the hotel. Lots of areas to walk to and explore.

Room tip: Higher floor, Suite with harbor balcony view are the best rooms
1  Thank underneathy
Reviewed 14 May 2021

We when to Ventura last weekend and we stayed at the holiday in express by the harbor it is a very desirable location nice view but the hotel needs updating to be competitive, the hallways smelled musty and the room as well and the pull up bed from the couch had some kind of mildew on the bottom of the mattresses ( not pleasant) the lady in the afternoon checking people in was rude but the morning staff was pleasant the lady handing out breakfast burritos was nice and one more thing they give you one price for the room but be ready to add more money to the stay for parking that’s a scam I would not recommend this hotel

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank carlosrH2944HQ
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ventura Harbor, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Hello carlosrH2944HQ,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express And Suites Ventura Harbor and leaving your honest feedback.

We offer brilliant basics and a little more where it matters most. It is concerning that we missed the mark this time. I am sorry that you find the hallways smelling musty, the couch had mildew and one of our front staff showed a subpar level of service. I am sorry for the letdown. Thank you for bringing this into our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Best,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Photo listed is a new building but we are given the old building which is outdated and unstandable smell. It is an misleading advertising. No other room is available and we ended up leaving and went to other Hotel

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 28saic
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ventura Harbor, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Hi 28saic,

Thanks for your review about our hotel. We aim to provide efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move. I am sorry for your disappointment with the general upkeep of our facility. I have shared your comments with the hotel management and sent you a private message to obtain additional information.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Connie D