This is an old wing of a Sheraton Hotel converted to an HIE with a tiny unappealing lobby and rooms with balconies that are unusable because of the odor coming from nearby fetid water.
Our room had a bland decor, but it was a good size and it was comfortable enough.
In addition to the stink, another indignity is an impossible-to-understand $10 fee for parking when parking a the nearby Santa Barbara downtown HIE is $9.
We would not have stayed except that our flight was delayed and we arrived late in the evening tired from a long day of travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura