We stayed for 3 nights starting Nov. 17. Our room was quite large with a working gas fireplace.
The decor was not memorable but the bed and other pieces of furniture were comfortable. We were not bothered by the freeway noise or the sound of the railroad trains. The free breakfast was good for this type of food.
The biggest plus was the location. It is less than 3 blocks to the beach and a few blocks to Main Street and old Ventura. Fridge and microwave were fine. Free Internet was slow. Lots of restaurants are within walking distance. Overall good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel is located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara in the coastal town of Ventura, California. Recently introduced as the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. From carefully selected room amenities & guest services which enhance business travel or leisure trips, the hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers the ideal location for your California trip. Complimentary hot breakfast, WiFi access, evening Manager's Happy Hour and spacious guest rooms (full renovations completed by winter 2017!) add value for travelers looking to enjoy all that the area has to offer. Stay comfortably as you rejuvenate at the beach, gather for business events at nearby venues, or tour the Pacific Coastline! The Amanzi Hotel is located right off the 101 Ventura Freeway, walking distance from the beach, Downtown Main Street and City Hall! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn