US$ 226
  • Beachfront
US$ 219
US$ 180
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Ventura Beach(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Amanzi Hotel(Ventura)
US$ 120
US$ 182
US$ 170
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Ventura Beach Marriott(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$ 100
US$ 97
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

US$ 204
US$ 175
Cancelon
All reviewsshoals restaurantlounge chairssanta barbarastar viewwaves crashingcontinental breakfastrestaurant food ishard boiled eggsgreat poolan older hotelbike pathsmall hotelparking lotchannel islandssurfrinconcoast
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Well, if you are on a serendipity, spur of the moment journey, without any great expectations. This is the place. It is a weather-beaten, run down sub-par motel with fabulous views, but clean in the rooms with old furniture and no décor at all. The view and the breakfast, right on the Pacific shore line, seems to make up for all it is lacking. No one was ever at the front desk, because i think it is a one man band operation. No one at the desk until 7:45 AM, no coffee, no lobby, great pool location with brilliant ocean views to the west, grungy view of the pool equipment and scattered fix it stuff and equipment to the North, and a view of the stair and railing wood rot to the East. The breakfast was continental, but was pretty plentiful. The staff of one, was quite charming and engaging. So, for a world class ocean view for $160 bucks a night this is the place. I have heard however, that their restaurant is well respected by the locals and other visitors who have frequented it. We got in too late and left too early to give it a try. I was in the mood for a cheap quick stay, so I actually had a good time in the morning outside for breakfast watching the gorgeous ocean.

Room Tip: It look like the end room on all three levels are quite a bit larger than the middle rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard Z
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Our daughter rented a house in the area for a birthday party with a group of friends. This was in walking distance so we opted to try Cliff House. The views are great; it's right on the ocean. The people were very nice. Some of my clothes fell behind the dresser. Housekeeping found them when we checked out and they immediately called me. I was impressed!
The rooms are in desperate need of being updated. I was glad I brought my own pillow otherwise I would have had to go somewhere to buy one because what was in the room were cheap and old. The mattress although was very comfortable. It looks like the flooring has been updated and the sink counter as well but that's it. All of the amenities were also pretty low end including the single ply toilet paper.
If you stay, and again the views are great as is the sound of the ocean with the windows open at night, I would at stay on the upper level. We were on the lower level and you hear everything going on in the room above. We were awakened at 1am as the couple above had a fairly active night.
Overall a nice property with a helpful staff that hopefully they make some improvements to.

Room Tip: Take an upstairs room but know that if you are noisy, the room below will hear everything.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KKEJM
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The place doesn't look like much from the outside although the views and the back sitting area are beautiful, and the water, waves, view are breathtaking, relaxing, etc. was great to eat meals out back . restaurant food tastes really good and has many selections. staff seem nice. i found this place by accident and was really happy when i did cause it was getting dark outside. i got an upgrade because there was only one room left and i booked on expedia . nice, sweet room, 2 beds, 2 room suite type of thing, little old feeling, and could probably use some updating , some whicker furniture might not be the best near ocean,, slightly musty smell, although happy they DON'T use frabreeze and stuff like that,

Room Tip: they all have pretty good views,
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We could not get into our rooms, no staff around so had to climb through the window. There is hair on the bed and food in the fridge (not ours). floor tile is broken. Shower is tooo small and old. This is not what i expected..disappointed.
Pictures hide the truth ...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Misslovelyemily
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I'm going to pan this place, but I have to say that I feel bad about it because both the staff and the views are absolutely awesome.

But sadly, that's where the awesomeness ends. The property is in just terrible repair. Our room on the second floor had no level surface (starting with the floors), and the heater didn't work. The floor we had to walk along was tilted, encouraging you to fall off the balcony. The TV stand was broken and held together with scotch tape. The lounge chairs by the pool all had bird droppings on them.

I wish I had more positive stuff to say.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple