US$ 105
US$ 89
Aloft.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 128
US$ 40
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 52/night.

US$ 94
US$ 94
Priceline
US$ 86
Priceline
Ramada by Wyndham El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 60
Orbitz.com
All reviewsnice hotelplace to staywalking distanceother hotelsconvenient locationbwinterstatecomforttexas
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful five night stay. The staff was helpful and friendly. The front desk answered all questions I had about the surrounding area and helped me find great "home town" restaurants instead of the chain restaurants . The pool was clean and cool in the 100 degree weather! My room stayed clean and they kept me stocked with coffee! The breakfast was good but minimal, which was not an issue for me. Wifi is offered. Parking is tight, as it is all in the front. I stayed in a king room, which also had a couch that made in to a bed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephenee E
Reviewed 6 May 2018

It was easy to reach the Best Western Motel, The breakfast was plentiful and good. The motel was very nice and the staff was pleasant and curtious.We will stay at a Best Western Motel again. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When I first arrived there was someone before me which was great, however the clerk did not even acknowledge me. Once she waited on me she was pleasant. The room was OK. The pull out was horrible it was dirty under the bed. You could feel the springs
Everyone of them. The couch itself was dirty and need replacing. I was disappointed.
The breakfast was good with no complaints.

Room Tip: All are the same
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This seems to be a newly refurbished hotel, very nice and clean. I was worried about the traffic noise since we were at the front of the hotel but it was very quiet. I was surprised to see they had an elevator, a great feature for someone who is disabled and unusual in a hotel this size. Our room was lovely and clean, the bed was very good and the sheets and towels were good quality.
My only complaint was the bathtub. The tub surround was not installed properly and the tub, although clean was stained.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GarCindy, Manager at Best Western Sunland Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Pam M,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 915-587-4900.

Cynthia Garcia
Best Western Sunland Park Inn

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Opened door of room to a once smoking room of a roadside motel...very evident and annoying to especially when sleeping with a machine. Room very dated and was not clean to my satisfaction, bathroom had a towel on the floor and fridge is old and rusted. Biggest issue was coming back to hotel after a long day out (midnight) and having my door cracked open, thankfully looked like nothing was touched!!! I know the door was closed when I left as I forgot the keys in my room and had to get a new one made before I left to start my afternoon...so I pulled and pushed on it a few times prior to returning to the FD for my new key. Front desk agent at check on was great, the overnight who I called to report my door open didn’t seem to know how to handle, should have saved my rewards points used for my stay for a better location. Breakfast eggs were cold and the pickings were slim!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GarCindy, Manager at Best Western Sunland Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We are so sorry for your bad experience at our hotel. I will go over with my employee all of your comments so we can all do better. Thank you!