All reviews continental breakfast wi fi stay there again pleasant stay solana linens
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Checked in for a 2 night stay - went to our second floor room and found trash in trash can inside the room, water bottles etc... ok, housekeeping forgot. we could hear everything going on in the bathroom on the third floor above us - very noisy. went out the next day and came back to an unmade bed (housekeeping had been there) and no coffee was delivered for second morning. the second morning also found us with no T.V. working. The breakfast was make your own waffles, bread, muffins, cereal, coffee, apple/orange juice - typical continental. Like I said it was ok, but not good.

Room Tip: 3rd floor so you dont hear running water above you
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here before but this time my neighbor above me had the deluxe creaky room which echoed in my room. I wanted to sleep in the next morning but the creakiness was too much to bear so I woke up, got ready and left. There was surprisingly a lot of hair in the bathroom sink and I didn't even take a shower because the mat had brownish mildew in it so forget that. Only plus was clean and comfy bed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the soluna hotel based on trip advisor reviews. It exceeded our expectations. It was sparkling clean, tastefully furnished, very comfortable beds, soft linen, wi fi, lovely bathroom, great shower, fitness room, good sized room, large flat screen tv. Should be at least a 3-4 star hotel. Owners extremely hospitable and helpful. Highly recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hugomom
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

It might be bit older but absolutely clean, comfortable beds, standard breakfast buffet. Staff was friendly and we felt welcome. Located close to I10 but quiet, 7 min drive to downtown. If we pas through El Paso again we stop here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeterM10443
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Very reasonable. Not fancy, but clean and neat. Easy off from the highway. Four or five miles from downtown, but that's ok. Large room, comfortable bed, acceptable breakfast included. Friendly service.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple