“Great spot to take out of town visitors ”

State Line Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 1,709 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Terrific BBQ here, classics smoked meats and delicious sides, it never disappoints and has a very rustic, Texas atmosphere. Live music outdoors in the summer and close to the horse racing as well.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Was referred to this place by company I was consulting with in New Mexico

Never had texas bar-b-que so I was looking forward to the meal. I ordered sample platter.

The meat was overcooked, the tips were charcoal covered in a sauce.

I assume that I just had bad timing, or they realized I was a yankee and gave me the scraps

This could not of been what Texas bbq is known for.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Wow, what a great meal! The best part of the dinner besides the quality of the food, was the quantity! And what made it better was there was 5 of us, which meant we had a chance to share our various choices. Outstanding BBQ flavor and quantity! I would highly recommend this establishment for a visit.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

A local favorite for many years. There was ten of us in our party. I highly suggest making a reservation, they can get quite busy. We celebrated a birthday for my brother. They took care of the cake and brought it to us when we needed it along with plates. Hillary our server did an excellent job. The drinks were cold and full and the meals were hot and delicious. My favorite is the beef ribs and brisket, and you have to order the fresh bread!! Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a good restaurant with multiple red meat dishes. BBQ ribs are really good. Recommended for informal gatherings, family and friends.

Restaurante informal para amigos y familia, tienen como especialidad los platillos de carne roja. Las costillas BBQ deliciosas.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to State Line Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK