“vacation you can afford”

WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport
Reviewed 28 June 2017

we stayed at this hotel and fond it to be clean, friendly and the middle of everything. the cost to stay here was very affordable. it is not a fancy place but had everything we needed. refrigerator, stove, microwave and 2 queen size beds. it was perfect, no noise and clean. the service people use this hotel as a place to stay in between assignment..

Room Tip: all rooms are pretty much the same. some larger than others depending on your needs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We value all comments left by our guests so we can make necessary changes. We want our guests to have a positive experience when staying with us. We are glad overall we could do that for you.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Worst place i have ever stayed, all public areas smelled like cigarettes, carpet in the room was dirty, for an extended stay they do not provide and pots, pans or even a coffee pot (they charge you for them). The evening staff at the desk were rude had to call them so i could check in and then acted as if i was asking to much do there job. Do not book with a third party such as Hotels.com because if you have to check out early they will not refund any money for the remaining days, they will charge you for your entire stay as soon as you check in. The place is cheap and you can definitely tell by the type of service that you get.

Recommendation DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. It is nice to see your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the property and our friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I will never stay again or recommend. Waited for front desk person for 5 minutes then he stuck like cigarette smoke not friendly at all. Elevator stunk so bad like cigarettes my kids and I had to cover our noise. People outside drinking. Never again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

I'm sorry you had that experience at our hotel. We'll look into everything you brought to our attention.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

This was the worst place I have ever stayed! I got a smoking room and the smell mocked you over when you opened the door. Had to buy air fresher to get rid of smokey vomit smell. This place provides nothing to extended stay guests. Everything must be purchased separately. For example, dishes, coffee pot, linen service, and wifi.

Manager is not very pleasant and is condescending when you have an issue. Our TV didn't work, nor did our WiFi. I was handed a 1-800 number so a tech could walk me through the steps to connect the WiFi. Unfortunately, I am very computer literate, and did not need someone to show me or "walk me through" how to connect. I was told by the manager that nothing was wrong with her connection, then treated me like I was a 3 year old.

Very disappointing! I do not recommend this hotel to anyone! When I made an official complaint, the complaint was routed to the manager of the hotel I stayed at, and she contacted me. Not cool! Why would I want to speak to the person I am complainng about?? She was still condescending and did not take my complaint seriously. She kept interrupting me and not listening. Very poor people skills. I demanded to speak to an area manager and asked for that info which was not divulged to me. I am not done yet. We will see how this goes and if area manager contacts me. If not, corporate offices here I come!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Deborah W
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This was our first time staying here and it worked for us. Our room was what we had requested, I was not a fan of the sofa bed as it was extremly uncomfortable, the bed was comfortable. But, as we needed a handicap accessible room this was our only option available. I liked having a full size refrigerator and the microwave in the room. We did not use the two burner range as we had no use for it during this stay. Available for purchase is a coffee pot and a cooking/dish package which we did not need. I do wish the reception area was open earlier in the day or would stay open later as I believe this would make it easier for the guests to make the towel exchange. The window does open up a bit which we also liked. Would I use this hotel again, yes I would!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Our WoodSpring Suites team is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time and our team at the property. Our goal is to provide guest with a positive experience when they visit WoodSpring Suites. Your thoughts about us and your stay are very important to us. We are glad to hear they were both positive experiences. We wish you well and cannot wait to see you again.