See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I have been to other hotels but nothing like this hotel. this hotel is amazing very clean very nice staff. if they clean your room and they find something wrong they'll call maintaince and they'll fix it right away that's what I love most also the way there always on point, best hotel I've ever stayed in,

Room Tip: get the bottom or top floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you so much for commenting on your recent stay at Value Place. We are so glad you chose to stay with us. We are also glad you found us conveniently located, found the rooms to be clean and our staff friendly. We do hope you will indeed stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

My experience staying in value place is very satisfied. It is very clean, nice people, and very secure. Totally recomend it. Great service, i stayed there with my family for 3 months due to husbands job and i couldnt of choose a better hotel than value place.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

We would like to thank you for the review and sharing your experience with us. Value Place strives to accommodate all of our guest and their needs and make their time with us enjoyable. Glad to hear we were able to do that for you.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This is definitely one of the nicer value places I've stayed at. Clean and not crowded. Not a lot of "full timers". Quiet most all the time. But the quality of comfort items is lacking. After a few weeks, my back hurts from the bed and no comfortable chairs. TV channels are few. But I'll stay here again for short stays based on the price. Yes they have WiFi, but it's not worth using.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Just a brief review of two exceptional VP Joe Battle Staffers that make this particular extended stay experience one I want to continue with. Front desk agent Stephanie is simply THE BEST! She is courteous, personable and takes care of any issues promptly and professionally. Maintenance technician Joe is equally THE BEST promptly and professionally taking expert care of all building and room issues. Both of these two VP Joe Battle staffers rate an A+ in their respective positions.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and our friendly staff. We've always known they were great! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I have been a customer service manager for over 10 years and i must take this time to recognize your staff. Absolutely amazed me. Im not to good remembering names but i think hèr name is Sonya, she actually remembered who I was. That felt awesome. Please let the the staff know how I feel!!

I wish you all the best!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind words. We'll definitely let Sonya know that you appreciated her. We hope you'll come see us again soon.