“Average pizza at best”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great wait staff but the pizza is like anywhere else. Large for 16.00 Soda for 2.00 Bike rental shop guy recommend it but I'll pass next time.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Decided to finally try this place! I wasn't disappointed. The pizza was delicious and on Sundays they have a fabulous special. 2 large pizzas and cheesy bread sticks $22!
Loved that the local police liked eating there. Also, the wait staff was great at answering all my questions. They even quickly found me a west coast ball game to watch on one of their many large screens. It was great watching 2-3 games at one time.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite on Cinco de Mayo and even though the place was busy, we were seated quickly and the service was great. Pizza is not bad. Salad was great. Artichoke dip was good. Tough to get parking as with any place on the river market.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We had the Chicago style with Pepporini and burger. I had a Chicken Bacon Ranch. Food was excellent We also had the ciabachi bread bake and the cheese bread

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Whether you are having pizza and salad, or just an entire pizza...this restaurant is most enjoyable whether it is at lunch or dinner. It's really happening here when ballgames are on tv! Then it is packed to capacity, so come early and stay late. When I want to enjoy a lunch by myself, I enjoy this salad bar!