“Great Chicago Style Pizza”
Review of Gusano's Pizzeria

Gusano's Pizzeria
Ranked #105 of 798 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We had the Chicago style with Pepporini and burger. I had a Chicken Bacon Ranch. Food was excellent We also had the ciabachi bread bake and the cheese bread

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Whether you are having pizza and salad, or just an entire pizza...this restaurant is most enjoyable whether it is at lunch or dinner. It's really happening here when ballgames are on tv! Then it is packed to capacity, so come early and stay late. When I want to enjoy a lunch by myself, I enjoy this salad bar!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Haven't eaten here in about 2 years and honestly it may be another 2 years before I come back. The pizza was too much crust - maybe it's the deep dish type style but it was too much. Sauce had a good bite to it and the cheese was pretty good. I also had a Ceasar salad which had about 2-3 times the dressing on it than what it needed... they weren't crowded but service was slow slow slow. On the flip side they did have a great collection of TVs going with all kinds of sports. Bar looked good too. Gusanos is a great place for large groups or teams to come eat drink and have a good time...

1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I would give 4 or 5 stars for the taste of the pizza. but I have to substract some stars for the disappointing service. Once we entered the place, we were greeted and seated immediately. That was the extent of our good service. After we placed our order, we waited for our pizza for over 30 min after we ordered it. The ladies at a different table, who were seated well after we were seat received their pizza before we received our food. I was about to complain when our food finally arrived. Though, once we tasted the pizza, we just melted and decided not to complain at all. The wonderful taste of the food just made up for all the failings of the service.
This is a good place to watch sports because of the large number of TVs of all different sizes. Good thing for all the TVs because you can watch them while you wait the long length of time for your food. Although the wait times for food are extended, the flavor and texture of (the pizza at least) was beyond amazing. The pizza is well-worth the wait.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We have been to this restaurant a few times, and it always amazes me that it continues to pack in the bar crowd and is usually packed. On the last visit, with several friends, we again noticed that the crust of their pizza is not like any other pizza crust I have ever eaten, and this is not to praise it. It crust is like some kind of cookie dough that is cut our instead of hand thrown, or even rolled out. Their fillings are very good, but the crust ruins the whole experience.