“It was good”

Motel 6 Little Rock - West
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The only area I really know about Little Rock is the area by Baptist Hospital. I live 2 1/2 hrs away but I had to catch an early AM flight. I was already going to be spending lots of money in Washington DC so I didn't want to spend a lot at a hotel in Little Rock. My husband stayed here a few times while working at Baptist. Granted when I got to the area, I could see other nicer places, but I took my chance at this Motel 6. I cannot complain. It wasn't the greatest but it had a comfortable bed and the shower pressure was great on the 2nd floor. I was only there 7 hrs so it was fine. No fridge or microwave but I didn't need them anyway. I did have to beg for an extra pillow, and they weren't the greatest, but it was fine. I reserved a queen-size bed room, and they "upgraded" me to a king-size, same price.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank crazy7mom
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Nice large room on first floor on quieter side away from Interstate, comfortable beds, fridge, microwave, free wifi, new color scheme and paint, better lighting, new flooring. Still with old TV and limited channels. Outside of doors need work as does older tub. Good internet rate of $42 for rwo persons. Can walk a few steps to Subway for breakfast/lunch. Overall a good 2 night stay.

Room Tip: Quieter on east side away from Interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2011

First, let me say that the big draw was the free wi-fi since I've grown tired of the M6's that are still charging for it. The rooms have recently been remodeled with the vinyl flooring and different paint scheme, but the room I was in still had the ancient television and did NOT have the "expanded cable" that I was promised on their website. Regardless, at least the picture was clear instead of scratchy like most of the older Motel 6'es that only have 6 channels.

This is a decent place to stay for a few nights but you have to take the good with the bad. Housekeeping is very nice, but none of them spoke a word of English and I had to call the front desk to ask them to translate to the maid that I wanted her to come back later after I could wake up and get a shower. Parking can be a nightmare depending on where your room is. The first night I was here, I had to park pretty far from my room because the lot was full. The motel's clientele can include some seedy characters, but it was very subdued and there were no incidents of vandalism the whole weekend.

Overall, I'd stay again and would recommend this as a cheap, safe place to stay in Little Rock.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business