Motel 6 Little Rock - West
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 148
US$ 130
US$ 128
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$ 114
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$ 123
Hampton.com
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
US$ 183
US$ 164
  • Restaurant
US$ 193
US$ 164
Courtyard
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2011

First, let me say that the big draw was the free wi-fi since I've grown tired of the M6's that are still charging for it. The rooms have recently been remodeled with the vinyl flooring and different paint scheme, but the room I was in still had the ancient television and did NOT have the "expanded cable" that I was promised on their website. Regardless, at least the picture was clear instead of scratchy like most of the older Motel 6'es that only have 6 channels.

This is a decent place to stay for a few nights but you have to take the good with the bad. Housekeeping is very nice, but none of them spoke a word of English and I had to call the front desk to ask them to translate to the maid that I wanted her to come back later after I could wake up and get a shower. Parking can be a nightmare depending on where your room is. The first night I was here, I had to park pretty far from my room because the lot was full. The motel's clientele can include some seedy characters, but it was very subdued and there were no incidents of vandalism the whole weekend.

Overall, I'd stay again and would recommend this as a cheap, safe place to stay in Little Rock.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business