Courtyard Little Rock Downtown
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 148
US$ 130
  • Pool
US$ 123
US$ 98
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
US$ 183
US$ 164
  • Restaurant
US$ 144
US$ 136
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 82
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$ 114
Red Roof Inn & Suites Little Rock(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 66
Red Roof
Comfort Inn West(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
All reviewsclinton librarythe rivergreat locationfiltered waterwalking distancegreat courtyardcourtyard marriottverizon arenanice hotelparking garagestarbucks coffeeflying fishbars and restaurantsmarket areaweekend stayfire piteasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here. Staff were incredibly nice, and the room was clean. Parking costs $10, but it's worth it to have access to everything downtown. They have a quaint courtyard between the hotel and parking garage. Overall, nice stay for our family of 4!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us.I am so glad to hear that you and your family were able to enjoy the amenities the hotel as to offer as well as the amenities that extend out our door into Downtown Little Rock. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Little Rock.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to this hotel. The other two visits were fine. The hotel is nice and clean and the staff is, usually, friendly and efficient.

During this visit, there was a loud domestic disturbance on my floor. Around 2:20 a.m. I was awakened by loud banging on a door across the hall. When I looked out through the peep-hole, I saw a man standing with his back to that door, kicking the door with the bottom of his foot like a mule. A woman, in that room who did not know the man, opened the door...probably not a smart move...and told him to stop banging on the door.

At that point, I called the front desk and told them about the situation. They said they would handle it. A short time later, I heard another commotion. This time it escalated to the point of a woman screaming "help me" and "call the police".

I called the front desk and informed them that they needed to call the police. They said they would. I never heard any law enforcement but, the noise did stop.

The next morning, when I checked out, I asked about the situation and was told it was a couple and I was surprised to learn they were still in the hotel but, in separate rooms.

My concerns are:

1) Law enforcement was not called immediately to disfuse the situation. What if there had been weapons involved?

2) They did not remove one or both of the parties from the hotel.

3) When I filled out the Marriott survey form after my visit and explained what had happened, all I received was an email from the Guest Services person at the hotel with a brief apology and an assurance it had been handled. Based upon that, I do not have a high degree of confidence they have made the necessary changes.

Safety should be a hotels primary concern, above all else. It is difficult to get a good night's sleep with excessive noise and a concern about general safety.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding this matter. The safety of our guests is a top priority for our entire team and we have measures in place to insure both the safety of our guests and our staff. This was an isolated incident that was handled appropriately between our organization and the authorities.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay at this property . It is in a great location !! We visited the science museum this time and had dinner at the Flying Fish , both are just outside the front doors . If you are a platinum member , the parking is free in parking garage behind hotel with elevator bringing you directly to hotel walkway . Overall a great property . The lounge and cafe area are lacking tremendously !! Went down to have a cocktail that evening and bar area looked a mess . Chairs were not placed neatly at the bar , bottles of liquor looked as if they were just placed without care on the shelves . I had to wait a couple minutes for service as I did not see anyone around . My wife went down the next morning for coffee and the server could not figure out how to give credit her our complimentary drink for being loyal Marriott members . Which Is not a huge deal but it’s definitely the worst Courtyard lounge /bistro experience I have had . But overall it seems to be a safe , friendly , convenient and inviting property and we will continue to stay here while in Little Rock .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Everything about my stay was wonderful. I booked my room through Maude who was super friendly and efficient. When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised that to find Maude behind the front desk, and she even remembered me from when I booked my room!

I was greeted with a pleasant, clean smell when I walked through the door, and my room was quite nice. I would have been happy with a clean room and a comfortable bed, and I got those things, but also so much more. It was a gorgeous and spacious room.

The parking lot was very well lit, and even though the hotel is right off the freeway, the noise level was not noticeable.

I recommend this hotel and will be staying here again when my travels take me to Little Rock.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your most recent stay here. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will share your feedback with my team so that i can continue to motivate and inspire them to provide superior customer service.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was location was great, easy access to nearby sites. We enjoyed Clinton Museum and restaurant and strolling along the river front. In the evening had dinner at Dizzy Gypsy’s and worked our way back to the hotel. Stopped at the Marriott’s Bistro bar for a night cap around 9 pm. Got a drink from the bar by a very unfriendly bartender. At 9:30 we went back for another drink and she was gone ( sign said open until 10).

Four other folks sitting at the bar said she was unfriendly and left. Checked at front desk to see if we could get another drink along with four other patrons and they said she left.

So... hotel and location are great, Marriott needs to work on service at the Bistro!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay here with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here and you were able to enjoy some of the local amenities.

I apologize that your experience at our lounge did not meet your expectations, or ours for that matter. I will share your feedback appropriately within our team to insure that this was an isolated incident and does not occur in the future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Little Rock.