All reviews brass fixtures historic charm great rate downtown hotel room was large tae microwave bugs
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I got there 15 min. after the check in time but the room wasn’t ready, so I waited 40 min. for it 2 b ready. Once I got in the room I noticed it was still dirty (even when I saw the people cleaning). The smell was terrible, walls needed cleaning, stains in the carpet, dirty bath tub, dirty bed comforter (c-men stains), etc. I was so upset that I went to the front desk, attempted to cancel the reservation but the lady told me she couldn’t, that I had to cancel through the website I booked the rooms. By now I didn’t think I was getting my money back so when she offered 2 upgrade me 2 a suite it felt like it was a good deal.
It was much nicer but still VERY dirty! I got a suite with a Jacuzzi & sofa. Jacuzzi was dirty, floor needed 2 b mopped, carpet had stains, not vacuumed (I found cereal & small trash in the edges), the couch which was red had several stains of c-men, A/C was very loud, pillows and comforter didn't seem clean.
I went to the restaurant at 7 pm and there was nobody there, I sat there waiting but nobody came so I left. For the internet you have 2 use a cable because they don’t have wireless; it didn’t work so the front desk lady provided me with the password for 1 of their wireless networks I assume is 4 employees. Staff was nice, but the hotel needs repairs, the south building didn't have A/C in the halls, the stairs don’t go through the 1st floor (hopefully there will not be a fire),, walls had holes here and there & needed repair. DON’T STAY HERE!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cabucha
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Echoing similar reviews, the Legacy is a great value in downtown Little Rock. Free wifi and comfortable bed were highlights. The drawbacks were a noisy air conditioner fan and thin walls that didn't filter loud neighbors' conversations.

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This is a neat old hotel on the National Register of Historic Places and we got it for a great rate. The rooms were HUGE!! Our room had 2 queen beds, a couch, chair, entertainment center, fridge, microwave and desk. Rooms were clean, check in was easy. THe only downfall was the breakfast had very little choices, but it was free so it's pretty hard to complain. We would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This hotel was serviceable, but I don't know that I'd say much more for it. The room was average, cleaned minimally each day, although only one pillow per person (we asked for more, and they could only hunt down one). The front desk staff weren't very knowledgeable about the area (one couldn't even place us on the map provided at the front desk). The hotel does provide breakfast, but again, it's minimal - toast, cereal, and oatmeal. I would recommend this hotel for brief stays only. We were in Little Rock nearly a week, and staying here got old fast. We found a great deal through hotels.com, so it was worth what we paid for it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2012 via mobile

Clean room in a great historic hotel that is updated. For the price I was expecting the basics but got much more. Our corner room is perfect.

Date of stay: June 2012